Museum

Post your clean jokes and stories here. The keyword is CLEAN.

Museum

Postby henry » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Ok it's not about woodworking but seems things have been rather quite on here for the past few days.

Since there is a lot of time and space here I have an "off topic" I will tell you about. Some of you may know but there is a new Military Museum in Monteagle. I visited there today and was impressed with the amount of military equipment and the facility. Check it out at www.wernermilitarymuseum.com If any of you vets have any items you want to donate they would be happy to get it.

Now back to woodworking !
henry

Re: Museum

Postby loyd » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:06 am

I saw something on TV a while back about this, but haven't been there. Things to do in 2022 -- if I get past the current check list.

Weather's great in Leesburg FL this Sunday morning BTW. Only thing stirring is some of the motorcycles that come to town this weekend every year. Up to 250,000 I'm told but I'm not convinced. We're on our way home to get back on the check list. :roll:
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Re: Museum

Postby sid_matheny » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 am

Well it is now on my list to visit sometime this year. Thanks Henry for the information.
Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Return to Off Topic