DNA Meeting at Forest Mill Church of Christ

This Forum is for use of woodworkers with an interest in Genealogy and related subjects

Re: DNA Meeting at Forest Mill Church of Christ

Postby loyd » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Just in from Lori Amos aka our coordinator. I hope you'll come.

Our February meetings will be held on Feb. 12 and 26. Both meetings will be held in Manchester at the Forest Mill Church of Christ, 3388 McMinnville Hwy, at 2:00. For those of you not familiar with the meeting room, coming from Manchester, turn into the entrance on the Summitville side (as opposed to the Manchester side), and drive all the way back to the gym. There are three doors on the end of the gym; the first two doors both enter the gym. The last door opens directly into the meeting room.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby loyd » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:23 am

The meeting tomorrow will be at the Forest Mill CoC. Facing the main structure from the street: Go down the left side [closest to McMinnville] to the very back corner of the back building. That door opens directly into the meeting room. 2 PM on Monday the 12th.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby sid_matheny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:50 pm

I have been having some trouble with my truck and may have to work on it while it is not raining but am going to try to make the meeting.
Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Postby loyd » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Hope to see you there Sid.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Previous

Return to Genealogy