Heads up!

Post your clean jokes and stories here. The keyword is CLEAN.

Heads up!

Postby loyd » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 pm

As we've discussed over the past few months, there is a chance that we will discontinue the Forums. We've discussed the reasons for this situation several times so I won't go into it again now. The reason for posting this heads up is to let you know that there will be work on our overall website in the next few weeks since it MUST be moved from the current obsolete server to a new one as UTSI beefs up its overall system. During the update and transfer, the Forum will be part of the decisions made for streamlining. I hope that we can continue with it but I'm not sure that we can justify the added work given its lack of support from the membership. Stay tuned.

Note to the lurkers: If you've been monitoring the Forums but haven't logged in, it would be helpful for you to let us know. You can send an email to Richard or me [addresses on the membership list on the home page] and tell us about it.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Re: Heads up!

Postby southpaw57 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:16 pm

I would hate to see it go away. :geek:
southpaw57

Postby loyd » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 am

So would I but it's getting more likely.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby southpaw57 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:37 pm

If you can pull a rabbit out of a hat then surely you can pull some woodworkers on to the forum. :geek:
southpaw57

Postby loyd » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:44 am

Just look at the fact that only 5 people have logged in since Jan 7 and guess whether the hat trick is worth the effort. :( :oops:
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Return to Off Topic