Lichtenberg technique Deaths

Post your clean jokes and stories here. The keyword is CLEAN.

Lichtenberg technique Deaths

Postby sid_matheny » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Re: Lichtenberg technique Deaths

Postby loyd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:56 pm

Thanks for the links Sid. My nephew in Florida has been doing this for a couple of years now. He's used a couple of different power supplies but his father-in-law has been working on the safety aspects of it. When he showed me the equipment he was using in the spring of 2017 he gave me a lecture on what not to do when using it and what not to use. His father-in-law is an electrical engineer and was there when I visited.
His father was a master electrician who specialized on hazardous projects after hurricanes in South Florida and stressed the need for written procedures and religiously following them and stressed to me that even with those it just takes a momentary lapse of attention to kill you. I reminded my nephew of that discussion with his father, and the father-in-law agreed.

He has since installed an equipment cover that inhibits application of power when the cover wasn't secured. Still . . .

I sent him the links you posted.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby sid_matheny » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 am

I thought about making one then thought I would buy one, then I decided I liked living.
Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Postby loyd » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Those designs are really selling in Florida now. My nephew works the art shows and sells a lot of his art objects to the retirees there. The fractal designs are going better than the rest although he specializes in exotic woods which were really going well for him. It helps to research the art shows and stay away from low level craft fairs, etc. His wife is very good at knowing where to go and where not.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Return to Off Topic