Continue or not?

Here you'll get information and instruction on how to use the forums and other forum related discussions.

Continue or not?

Postby loyd » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 pm

We have been discussing the discontinuance of the TVW Forums. Even after soliciting members to post content on the forums of their choice there has been little participation. We believe that the Forum could be a major asset to club communications; however, without participation in the form of posting new content little content is available for browsers and new members to keep coming back.
New postings are required to have enough content for browsers and new users to be interested enough to join it. We're in a countdown now in the hopes that we can stir up enough interest to add the content necessary. We'll post here any further decisions.

Meanwhile, thanks to those who have posted their projects for us to enjoy. I hope we can turn things around, but it's not looking good.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Re: Continue or not?

Postby mrl » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:39 am

end the form lets use a secret page on face book. more fun and more more emitedt response
mrl

Postby loyd » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:50 am

Sadly, it's looking pretty much as if the Forum's will not survive. Too bad too. :(
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby henry » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:52 am

It's been a good run, you did a good job Loyd trying to keep the Forum alive. Maybe most members are like me and have little to post.
henry

Postby sid_matheny » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:34 pm

I check in here 2 or 3 times daily but have done very little woodworking this year to post. I would sure hate to see it go!!! :cry:
Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Postby southpaw57 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:55 pm

I am with you, Sid. I use the forum often. Just don't post a lot. will try to get some of my "Christmas stuff" posted soon. :geek:
southpaw57

Return to Site Information