Senior moment

Post your clean jokes and stories here. The keyword is CLEAN.

Re: Senior moment

Postby loyd » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:49 am

Well, not quite. I got in a snit a few weeks ago and swore I wasn't going to post anything new until someone else posted something about their project. But after a few weeks I relented and made a post about my salt and pepper project; getting a few replies followed by more silence.

I've come to the conclusion that the complaint "nothing to see there" was accurate all along and a self-eating-watermelon [that's a less sophisticated way of saying self-fulfilling-prophesy for those that don't know BTW]. If I'm the only one posting it gets pretty boring [hint] and I've seen many projects at meeting show-and-tell so I know others are doing stuff [hint again].

There's lots to discuss that would fit well in this forum if nothing else just to give us a chuckle every once in a while when we check the site. But since we've whined many times about this before, I guess it's just going to remain "nothing there to see". :roll: :? :(
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby sid_matheny » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Well I did get some wood today so that is a start I guess. :) Had a maple tree cut down at the house where my dad lived and got a few pieces from it. It was a BIG tree, 52" at the stump so I got some small pieces from the top. My dad planted that tree so I had to get some to use.
Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Postby loyd » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Family heirlooms are rare and this is a good chance to make some. Great find Sid!
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Previous

Return to Off Topic