Anybody interested in a spring tool sale?

This is the place where you can find a sub-forum for Wood, Tools, and Anything Else. Post in one of those three categories so that someone looking to buy, sell, trade, or any other means of exchanging stuff will be able to see it.

Re: Anybody interested in a spring tool sale?

Postby loyd » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 am

Maybe if we promote it over winter, we can pull one off in the spring. Sounds like fun to me and I have some things that someone will surely feel good about having. ;)
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby sid_matheny » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:52 am

I think waiting for a spring would be the best way to go as winter sales like this don't draw a big crowd .
Sid Matheny
McMinnville, TN

"To the proud, the applause of the world rings in their ears; to the humble, the applause of heaven warms their hearts."
sid_matheny

Postby loyd » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm

OK then! What we all learned long ago in various and sundry occupations is that nothing works well without a plan. So we need a plan that gives the date, times, place, rules of engagement, etc. . All good plans require some thought and in this case collaboration seems in order. We need the primary principals [I believe in this case that would be everyone having posted and interest on this thread] to make some decisions soon and get started on promotion. So herewith is a start:

1. Let's decide where it would be so the next step can be made knowing that bit of trivia.

Over!
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Postby rgulley » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:28 am

Our church would be available given sufficient prior notice, but I'm open to alternate locations. April seems like a good month, tho we might avoid the 1st.
rgulley
Site Admin

Postby rgulley » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:24 pm

The tool sale is scheduled for May 19th (for the public). Set up and members only sale (or should we limit to vendors only?) will be at 6:30 Friday evening May 18th. Tables will be provided. If you need power, bring your own extension cords. Plugins are located around the gym perimeter.
This year, I think we should invite club members to sell products they make or to demonstrate. Any others thoughts or suggestions?
rgulley
Site Admin

Postby loyd » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:43 pm

I love it when a plan comes together.
Loyd -- Administrator
loyd

Previous

Return to Exchanging Stuff